Announcement: We’re Hitting the Snooze Bar

Untitled-9

OOC: Dear friends and listeners, we love you very much. Right now we’re working on a big project, and we had to face the fact that it doesn’t leave time in the week for a regular podcast. When the time comes, we’ll share that project here (and everywhere else you follow us)!

Thank you to all our supporters, executive producers and appreciators alike!

FacebookTwitterShare
This entry was posted in Episodes. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Announcement: We’re Hitting the Snooze Bar

1. TonyLF says:

The episodes you made are great!! It's a wonderfully solid body of work. I look forward to what you come up with next!! Thanks for all the laughs and I hope to hear Marcus Levon again at some point. I mean he has his own network now!

2. Stairs says:

Will you guys be returning after this awesome project of yours? I've come to really love Morning Rush, and it would be nice if we see it again sometime. But anyway, great job on what you did! You guys are awesome!

3. FrancoisZP says:

Wh… wha? Kris and Mikey, off the air? THANKS OBAMA

4. Kyle_Douglas says:

It's my firm belief that the most ah… ardent… of fans should also be the most understanding when things come to an end. Or, at least, a pause.

Ultra, mega, quantum, omega, eternal thanks for 101 episodes of entertainment unlike anything else on these United Interwebs. And, of course, personal thanks for allowing myself to get in on the fun far, far, far beyond what I would have imagined when Kris Chose my Topic over a year and a half ago.

Absolute best of luck with future projects.
    Kyle Douglas, 55th time caller, hanging up the phone.

• Giggleloop says:

Dang it, KDoug. I was doing okay until I read your comment. Now there's something in my eye…

5. Giggleloop says:

Love ya guys. Go do awesome things. We'll be out here waiting to support them. <3

6. LMcCJ says:

Thanks for creating the Jeffster and making me a rock star in front of my kids. I'm going to put Frank Sinatra's "My Way" on now and pretend it's for no reason at all.

Comments are closed.